How do I place an order
Select the base configuration then modify to your liking. For special requests please email first via the contact us page.
What is your shipping prices? Is it included?
Turnaround time is typically 8-12 weeks
What is your return policy
All custom sales are final, no changes or returns accepted
Do you have a warranty
Shells, finishes and drum hardware are guaranteed free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (2) years from the original date of purchase of new drums to the original owner. All warranty claims and evaluations are to be directed to Marwood Drums directly. Proof of purchase and original ownership is required for any warranty claims. Marwood Drums will repair or replace defective components free of material and labor cost with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon return to Marwood Drums. Any shipping damage experienced upon initial receipt after purchase must be reported to Marwood Drums within 10 days of delivery. Original packaging must be kept as evidence.
Drum shells refer to the cylindrical body of the instrument and related components such as reinforcement rings, bearing edges, and finish (lacquers, stains, wraps, inlays, veneer and any combination of the aforementioned types)
Drum hardware refers to any and all metal components consisting of, but not limited to lugs, counter hoops, throw offs, butt plates, tension rods, tom brackets, hanging mounts, bass drum spurs and any related mounting hardware.
This limited factory warranty does not cover:
- Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
- Any modifications or alterations made to original factory parts, shells, or finishes.
- Damage caused by neglect, temperature or moisture extremes (included but not limited to direct sunlight, excessive heat, freezing temperatures and/or direct exposure to the elements.)
- Damage due to mishandling, neglect, improper setup, over tightening of tension rods (i.e. stripped lugs or lugs separating/snapping), damage in travel, shipping damage or use under other than what is classified as normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than Marwood Drums or an authorized Marwood Drums dealer.
- Used products sold by Marwood Drums.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser - this limited warranty is not transferable.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of any finish. Interior cosmetic issues related to natural wood characteristics
- All acetate based drum coverings or any drum coverings prone to shrinkage, bubbling or damage from the elements.
- Incidental or consequential damage that occurs as a result of an Marwood product defect.
- Lost or misplaced parts including but not limited to tension rods that have fallen out and screws that have been lost.
Can I modify a custom drum order?
No. All Custom drum sales are final once they have been ordered
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, however you are responsible for actual shipping charges.